Momoru's Closet

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Human are truly complicated

Its ironic. When I have nothing much interesting going on, I pened down many entries in my blog. But when things starts to get interesting, I found it hard to settle down and arrange my thoughts into words. There is so many " I must blog it down" instances. But never the actual action. Next came the build-up, then now yours truly don feel the rush to blog down those moments anymore. Humans, ARE truly complicated...

So naturally today is quite an uneventful day, oh with the exception that my family sweet heart has learn to clap his tiny very chew-worthy looking hands, hence the blogging mood returns. Haha

What caught me today was I remembered that I m growing old..er . There I was staring at my reflection in the mirror when this question pops up, how do i look old. I m horrified by the imagined old me. Quite a curse to have vivid imagination in instances as such. So nest i have this conversation in my head.

Me:Oh God, what if no one wants me when i look like this
background~ old and lonely...old and lonely

Me: its ok I still have my personality

Me: ya right

Me ya I m very cute what

Me: haha ya I m cute what. wahahahaha

....ya

1 Comments:

Blogger http said...

wake up. bish.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home