Momoru's Closet

Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Fool : Leap of Faith

It has been a depressing day, week, month , year...... and what have you. The gloom lurking has suddenly consume me.


I dun recall I have ever been so depressed other the wierd period of my sec school life where by sunday will be my " talk to me and I 'll bite your head off" day of the week. Sundays still sting me a little but i never went back to that dark period, where i have organised mood swings.

Moody has nv been tagged to me by my friends. I believe I have high surface EQ. Folks not in my own house will never get to see me in my wierd tantrum and unexpalnable change of mood. I go from total isolation to banging everything posiible. Many of the times no rhyme or reason.

But this week has been out of the range gloomy for me. I feel something erupting in me. This stupid gastric prob that make me try to change my life style and diet and burn my patience. I m sick of all the preaching, doc diagnosis and medication. They dun seem to understand i m suffering from their not sure diagnosis and unavailable answers. i think i m giving them up. They just manage to depress more than the illness does.

The title of my blog originated from tarot meaning of the card FOOL. every week i was emailed a card's meaning. And I have no doubt why the fool is a symbol of the leap of faith.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know it's been tough on you...
Cheer up...will you?

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home