Momoru's Closet

Sunday, August 20, 2006

To live a lifetime for a moment of brilliance


I m so sleepy. Its 4 am and I can't zzz. No thanks to ms bloaty tummy.

There seem to be a million thoughts that flash through my mind in miliseconds, who need meteor showers. Sitting alone at night is bad for mental well-being. The silence of the night create the perfect opportunity for thoughts that you have tuck aside in the day to sneak back to you at night, with a vengence.

I m presently doing a multi tab on all the plans, concerns, pro, cons, statistic, calculations that has been assulting me for quite some time. Raising quite a rush of panic in me haha, and the stupid thing is u can't do anything about anything in your room, at 4.am wearing PJs. And come morning all of them will just lurk themselves somewhere else while u get grumpy at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home